Choose the Plan that Meets Your Needs
If you practice exclusively in federal court, National Law Library has an affordable plan for you. If your legal research requirements fall within a single state jurisdiction, you may limit your membership accordingly. If your research cuts across all jurisdictions, we have an affordable membership plan for you too. You need sign up only for the jurisdictions you need:
- Federal Plan: $32.00 per month
- Single State Plan: $42.00 per month
- Single State Plus Federal Plan: $59.00 per month
- All States Plus Federal Plan: $86.00 per month
- Bankruptcy Court Collection $25.00 per month
- Pay by the Search: No monthly fee; $3.00 to $5.00 per search
- $3.00 for searching individual databases.
- $5.00 for searching all databases.
SIGN UP for your "library card" today!